Inkjet printers are very popular on the market nowadays, the use of inkjet printer cartridges is one of the most important supplies, people always has some problems when they purchase, preservation, replacement of ink cartridges and ink, to this end we summed up some of precautions for your reference:
1. Ink cartridges and ink purchase
1) When purchasing ink cartridges, please pay attention to the printer model and the cartridge match, for example, your printer is HP printer, you must use the HP printer cartridges.
2)Please pay attention to the marked date on the cartridge, it should be used within the validity period. If the foil is to be torn, use it as soon as possible or use a sealed package.
3)You should try to use quality assurance or better brand of ink cartridges and ink to ensure that it will not appear broken ink and plug ink in use.
4)You should try to use the same brand of ink cartridges and ink or run out of another then annother, please try to print one to two to confirm no problem after replace the ink, because the ink contains chemical reagents, if the two kinds of ink mix, it is likely to produce broken ink or plug ink phenomenon.
2.Note of fill the ink:
1. Fill the ink before in the lack, it will be better (the ink must be consistent), it is best to have two ink cartridges instead.
2. If it is sponge cartridges, its suction speed is slow, please fill as much as possible to slow down the speed and into the ink (about 2-4CC / times) so that the cavernous body has sufficient time to absorb the ink into the ink Spillage caused by color mixing or contamination.
3. The cartridge is preferably 30-60 minutes for the sponge and the like after fully filling the ink in the ink absorber, and air is discharged before use.
4. If it is a nozzle and ink cartridge, do not touch the ink on the cartridge and the nozzle when the ink is filled, and keep the circuit on the printer and ink cartridge clean to extend the number of times and life of the ink cartridge.